All property photos
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo high atop the 36th floor at The Harrison!
- Approximately 1,311 square feet per public tax records
- Bespoke interior design by Tone and Manner’s principal, Maria Torres!
- Spacious two-bedroom floor plan with epic views of San Francisco’s impressive skyline
- Exquisitely appointed kitchen with professionally curated fixtures and finishes
- Siberian oak floors, Studio Becker Ash Molina Cabinetry, and Carrara marble countertops
- Waterworks brass fixtures throughout, Bertazzoni appliances & Sub-zero refrigerator
- Sumptuous primary suite with luxuriously appointed bathroom and walk-in closet
- Private outdoor balcony with glass rail and jaw-dropping views of twinkling city lights
- Large secondary bedroom with bath on main hallway and in-unit laundry appliances
- Building amenities include 24/7 doorman, concierge, valet parking, and private storage
- Pent-level club for residents, available for private parties, at Uncle Harry’s lounge
- Grab and go coffees and snacks at The Pantry, located on the 4th floor
- On-site gym, steam room, heated pool, jacuzzi, BBQ, sun deck, and high speed elevators
- Phenomenal Rincon Hill location, proximate to the Ferry Building’s weekend Farmer's Market
- Close to Oracle Park and Chase Center for pro baseball, basketball, and concerts
- Loads of nearby restaurants, world-class museums (including MOMA), Union Square, and tech HQs
- Easy shot to SFO, Transbay, Ferry Terminal, Muni, 280/101- East Bay & Peninsula
Welcome to one of San Francisco‘s premier luxury high-rises, The Harrison. Designed in collaboration with the renowned designer Ken Fulk, this stunning modern tower is situated atop Rincon Hill, just steps from San Francisco‘s esteemed waterfront.
The experience begins, passing through the building’s gleaming lobby, which is spectacularly decorated and sets the tone for an elevated experience throughout this opulent building. A 24/7 doorman is located behind the black lacquered reception area, and a polished checkerboard floor leads through the salon towards the elevators.
A secured resident keyfob engages the high-speed elevator, straight to the 36th floor. Unit B is located on the northwestern corner and was meticulously designed by Tone and Manner’s principal, Maria Torres. Brass tacks, smoked mirrors, and an uplifting color palette lead through the main hall into the residence— a memorable first impression. The open living / dining / kitchen entertainment area is wrapped in floor-to-ceiling glass that lets in epic views of San Francisco‘s impressive skyline. An ever-changing vista is the ultimate piece of art always on display.
The kitchen is located at the heart of the home and features a Bertazonni gas range with hood, integrated Subzero refrigerator, Studio Becker Ash Molina Cabinetry, Carrara marble countertops, and tiled backsplash.
Just around the corner is the quiet and cozy primary bedroom suite, which can accommodate a king-sized bed and features a large walk-in closet. The ensuite bath features dual vanities, with fixtures and finishes on par with the beautifully appointed kitchen.
The secondary bedroom faces west for gorgeous sunsets over Twin Peaks. A large bath on the main hall, which doubles as the powder room, boasts a laundry closet with Bosch appliances.
Siberian oak floors run throughout and a private balcony overlooking the City provides ample space to get fresh air and enjoy the urban setting up close and personal.
Parking is a breeze, as residents pull into the garage and toss the keys to the valet who handles it from there. Residents may park one car (included in your condo ownership) and also make arrangements for guests should they be expected. An exhaustive amenities list found in very few buildings awaits, and it’s all just an elevator ride away whenever you desire.
A huge heated lap pool is located on the seventh floor. This level also includes a sun deck, barbecue area, and spa. High atop the building, at the Pent level, you will find Uncle Harry’s lounge, a place to work on the laptop or rent out for private parties during evening hours. The Pantry, located on the fourth floor, provides residents with an assortment of coffees and teas— a great way to start the day and mingle with your neighbors.
A concierge desk is located on the lobby level and can assist with tickets, travel, dry cleaners, packages, or just about any other request you can think up. Mailboxes are conveniently located nearby as well as a key kiosk which comes in handy for arranging appointments with service providers when you are away.
Stay in shape year-round at the exclusive gym which features weightlifting machines and cardio equipment, all looking out over the city. Yes, everything you need to live your best life is right here in the building!
When you venture out, however, incredible opportunities to explore world-class dining, the Ferry Building’s weekly farmer’s market, and retail shops both large and small, await. Just steps from San Francisco’s waterfront, outdoor running and cycling are easily accessed as well as longer walks with the pooch.
All in all, the Harrison is an exciting, luxurious, and bespoke building in which to live your best life. Please contact the Payton + Binnings Team at Artemis to schedule your private tour of the condo itself as well as of the building amenities.
Some of the best weather in all of San Francisco can be claimed by South Beach. Found at the foot of the Oakland Bay Bridge, and bracketed by the Embarcadero and the Giants baseball stadium, this exciting stretch of waterfront city is one of San Francisco's great walking neighborhoods. An affluent area, there are a large number of converted warehouses as well as new construction catering to luxury condos, luxury high rises, and luxury lofts. Take a morning walk to work, or visit the ballpark, or climb aboard your yacht - all of it within your grasp in this enticing section of the city.
Relaxing weekend mornings bring residents down from the high rises to walk dogs, or take a run along the Embarcadero where public art and bayside breezes are all part of the restorative setting. Catch a breakfast at the Ferry Building, while you enjoy the vibrant weekly farmers market. Find a robust cup of Blue Bottle Coffee, and a hunk of intoxicating cheese from Cowgirl Creamery. Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, plus the world-famous SF MOMA, are all part of the local cultural universe that surrounds life here. YBCA delivers daring theater, dance, music, and film.
The finest in urban cuisine can be found along these blocks, including Lulu, Azie, South Park Cafe, Delancey Street. Find a boat rental at City Kayak and explore the city by water.
South Beach is luxurious city life at your fingertips, and nothing less!
Payton+Binnings is one of the Bay Area's most successful agent teams, consistently ranked among the top-performing agents in San Francisco and Marin. Click the logo to learn more!
The Payton+Binnings Team works at Artemis Real Estate, one of San Francisco and Marin's premier boutique real estate firms. Please click the logo to learn more about Artemis!
Payton + Binnings
Real Estate Done Differently
(415) 891-7770 office